- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I work in Sales Operations for a healthcare company in Portland. I would love to continue a career in operations or consulting!
I attended Washington State University in Pullman and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communications.
Outside of dance, I love to take cycling classes, spend time with my friends, and sleep since that comes very rarely with our busy schedule!
I love listening to all types of music (besides country lol), but my favorite would have to be EDM!
I love dancing to anything with a good beat, so pretty much anything really. I’m always dancing, lol. Out of our team dances, my favorite dances are of course the ones that are to EDM DJ’s such as Major Lazer!
I was born in Jamaica and grew up there with my family until I was 7, when we moved to the states. I have two full sisters and three half-sisters.
I would say they are more words of wisdom, which would be to just let all things run their course. Time will heal and reveal all things. Just trust your instincts and God and you will find the right path and place in life.
Burgers and fries (I count that as one haha), yogurt and granola (also one lol), and Hot Cheetos!
My favorite movie is Troy and my favorite TV show is Once Upon a Time.