- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I am currently an HR Coordinator for a local active lifestyle and outdoors brand!
I graduated from George Fox University with a BA in Business Entrepreneurship.
I absolutely love hiking and exploring the PNW! I am always looking for the less popular, hidden gem hikes! Aside from hiking, I love working out and grabbing the occasional happy hour with friends.
Depends on the day – anything from R&B, hip-hop, Pop to Country, Classic Rock and some real intense songs to boost the workouts.
Anything Beyoncé of course! Recently enjoying ‘Strip that Down’ and ‘Humble’ too.
Native Portlander! I grew up in Gresham and Oregon City. Unfortunately, I believe I am the only ‘only child’ on the team this season. Although I do have a huge family of friends/community!
Life is what you make it – it is not a bad life, but rather a bad moment – so stay positive and make it great!
Thai food, watermelon and these delicious chocolate covered salted caramel pretzel things.
TV Shows: The Profit & Shark Tank, Blindspot & Prison Break and the occasional Bachelor(ette). My favorite genres would be action suspense or comedy.