- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I do have a job outside of the Trail Blazers! For the past year and a half, I managed a salon in Portland! Although I worked in the salon industry, I am working on running my own talent and sports agency for up and coming artists and athletes.
I attended Oregon State University and my major was Digital Communication Arts with a specialty in New Media and Society.
A few of my favorite activities outside of dance are reading, yoga, hiking, and cooking.
I definitely love hip-hop and R&B, but my favorite music is from the 90s. Old school music with a lot of soul and meaning is definitely what gets me excited! 🙂
Some of my favorite songs to dance to are any songs by Michael Jackson, Beyoncé, or Chris Brown! All old school music from Jagged Edge or New Edition are also my favorites!
I grew up in Los Angeles, CA and I have two siblings!
The best piece of advice I’ve ever received is stay in your lane and focus on you. I think society sometimes tries to build us to be something that we aren’t rooted to be and that could distract us from our true purpose in life. SO STAY FOCUSED 🙂
Oh man! I think if I could eat 3 foods for the rest of my life it would be spaghetti, sushi and fried rice.
My favorite TV show right now is Power and my favorite movie is Columbiana or No Country for Old Men. I love all movies!