- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I work in payroll services and teach dance on weeknights.
I attended Clackamas Community College and Portland State for business.
Boating, hiking and watching scary movies!
Pop and hip-hop.
Songs are super hard for me to pick from! But I love The Weeknd, Kanye West, Chris Brown and Avicii.
Salt Lake City. I have 2 sisters and a brother.
If at first you don’t succeed try again. So cliché, I know.
Street tacos, sushi, and guacamole!
I love Below Deck and Star Wars!