- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
Yes! I work full time as the recruiting & training manager for a digital marketing agency in the Portland area. I also teach dance at a local studio part-time.
I studied Dance & Theater Performance at the University at Buffalo.
I love hiking during the summer time & skiing in the winter. The PNW landscape is a huge reason why I moved to the west coast!
Is it cliche to say anything I can dance to? Honestly, my favorite beats are always new pop songs I hear in dance classes I take.
My younger sister is a singer & songwriter. I actually have her whole album downloaded on my IPad, and I often play her music in my dance classes for my students. They are always amazed to find out that the voice we’ve been dancing to all class is my little sister!
I was born and raised in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I’m a dual citizen of the US & Canada. I only have one sister who is six years younger than me and is my absolute best friend!
When I was a little girl I vividly remember my mom telling me “find your passion and pursue it with all of your heart.” It’s something that I’ve stuck by since I was about 10 years old and hopefully always will.
Ahi tuna, chicken Caesar salads & bacon.
My all-time favorite TV show is Survivor! It’s been running ever since I was seven years old and I’ve seen every single episode of the 34 seasons that have aired. My favorite movie would have to be Grease. Danny Zuko was definitely my first crush & Olivia Newton-John was my childhood idol.