- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I work two other jobs outside of the Trail Blazers. I’m the coach of two performing company teams for a dance studio, and I’m also a cheer coach for my old high school.
I attend Portland State University studying Communications.
I love exploring Portland! I was born and raised in Portland, and I’m always finding new restaurants and fun things to do in the city.
Anything I can dance to! Being a dance teacher, I’m always looking for different types of music to listen to in classes.
Put on almost any Britney Spears or Beyoncé song and I can guarantee you I’ll start moving.
I grew up in Portland and am an only child.
Always strive for your dreams.
It’s a random group of foods, but I would pick dark chocolate, pizza and fruit.
I can’t pick one favorite show, so my two favorites are The Office and Game of Thrones. I love Singin’ in the Rain and Chicago, so those would have to be my favorite movies.