3rd Season • From Maroon Town, St. James, Jamaica • Attended Washington State
- When did you start dancing?
I started dancing when I was 13.
- What got you started dancing?
I always liked dancing and I enjoyed watching dance and cheer routines and thought it looked like fun so I auditioned for my middle school dance team and did that for a year and then auditioned for my high school team when I was 13 and I’ve been dancing ever since.
- What is your favorite memory as a dancer?
Ahhh there’s honestly too many to choose from, I have no idea! I love everything!
- What is your favorite song to dance to?
MILF Money by Fergie.
- Who is your all-time favorite Blazer?
- Other than dancing, what are your hobbies/talents?
I really like to read and I actually ran Track and Field for nine years!
- What talent do you wish you had?
Arts and crafts! I’m TERRIBLE at anything artsy!
- What is your favorite part about Portland?
How laidback it is.
- Where is your favorite place to eat in Portland?
I’m the absolute pickiest eater so pretty much anywhere I can get a sandwich, salad, or pizza and breakfast food! But I’m obsessed with Red Robin and Panera.
- What is your favorite movie?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve traveled, and why?
China! That’s the only place out of the country I’ve been besides Jamaica (which doesn’t count cause I was born there) and it was absolutely amazing seeing how different everything is! It was so surreal and I definitely want to go back someday.
- If you could time travel back to one decade, what period would you choose?
Roaring 1920s! I was born to live in sparkles and feathers as a flapper girl!
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
People talking when others are talking. Drives me crazy!!
- If you could befriend one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Oh geeze, probably Jennifer Lawrence? She seems like a good time!
- If your life had a motto, what would it be?
“It’s chill” I say chill way more than the average human.
FILL IN THE BLANK
“When I’m not dancing and I have a free night, I’m usually at home with a book, watching tv or I’ll go to the game just to watch!”
“Player intros and hot time outs are my favorite part about dancing at the Moda Center on a game night.”
“The best part of being a BlazerDancer is my teammates!”
“People would never believe me, but I actually like science fiction and comic book movies! I’m a huge nerd!”
“You won’t believe that I’ve never taken a ballet class.”
“Instagram is the most used app on my phone.”
“Paridiso is the best concert I’ve ever seen in person.”
“I’ve never been to Europe, but I really want go.”