- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
Outside of the BlazerDancers, I teach spin classes at a cycling studio and also teach dance lessons to kids at a dance studio!
I did not attend a university, but I went to school for cosmetology and still continue to do hair and makeup on the side.
I enjoy cooking, animals and exercise!
Anything old-school hip-hop is my favorite!
I always love the routines to songs that I grew up to……also anything with a good break down section is my favorite!
I grew up in Walla Walla, Washington, with one sibling, my older sister Jessica!
The best piece of advice I have heard….. “Whatever will be, will be.”
Sriracha sauce, pasta and carrots!
My favorite TV show is Game of Thrones, and my favorite movie is Space Jam!