2nd Season • From Walla Walla, Washington
- When did you start dancing?
Age 3, after watching my sister dance to Toni Basils “Mickey” it was all I wanted to do!
- What got you started dancing?
Watching music videos for Michael and Janet Jackson and the Mickey Mouse club growing up made me want to be a professional dancer for sure!
- What is your favorite memory as a dancer?
When I was 18 I went to Italy and performed at the ballet Italia Grand Prix with a group of dancers from my home town to represent USA and won 3 titles! It was a dream come true.
- What is your favorite song to dance to?
Boogie shoes-KC and the sunshine band
- Who is your all-time favorite Blazer?
- Other than dancing, what are your hobbies/talents?
I am a spin instructor (indoor cycling) and dance instructor. I also enjoy cooking!
- What talent do you wish you had?
- What is your favorite part about Portland?
The people of Portland are my favorite part, I have yet to meet an unfriendly person here!
- Where is your favorite place to eat in Portland?
Prasad! I am a vegetarian so this place is heaven for me!
- What is your favorite movie?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve traveled, and why?
New York City, because living on the West coast my entire life, I had never seen some of the food and cultures that were there. It is a place I would love to travel back to!
- If you could time travel back to one decade, what period would you choose?
90s of course
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could befriend one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Any one of the actors from Game of Thrones …. I am actually obsessed with this show!
- If your life had a motto, what would it be?
Dance first think later!
FILL IN THE BLANK
“When I’m not dancing and I have a free night, I love to go to the store and grab fresh ingredients to make a good stir fry and buy a bottle of Kung fu girl (my favorite white wine from Washington) sounds like my ideal night!”
“Hot timeouts are my favorite part about dancing at the Moda Center on a game night.”
“The best part of being a BlazerDancer is being a part of the Trail blazers organization! It’s so much more than just being on a dance team to me. It’s a family that you are a part of forever and I Cherish all the memories made here!”
“People would never believe me, but I actually like hot sauce on everything I eat. Sometimes even sweets.”
“You won’t believe that I’ve never ate a steak before.”
“Pinterest is the most used app on my phone.”
“Florence and the Machine is the best concert I’ve ever seen in person.”
“I’ve never been to Japan, but I really want go.”