- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I am a server at a restaurant, and I also teach dance.
I am currently co-admitted between Portland Community College and Portland State University with my major in Nursing.
Outside of work and dance, I love being and doing anything outdoors! I like going on hikes and being on the water. I also love to travel.
I listen to R&B and hip-hop, including a lot of throwbacks.
I like dancing to anything Beyoncé.
I grew up in Vancouver, WA and I have three siblings – two sisters and a brother.
The best piece of advice I’ve ever received is that the only person holding me back from achieving my dreams is myself.
If I could only eat three foods for the rest of my life it would be ice cream, hot Cheetos and chicken wings.
My favorite TV show is The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and my favorite movie is Moana.