- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
Outside of the Trail Blazers, I am a group fitness instructor.
University of Oregon; Geography.
I love staying active, going to concerts, and trying new restaurants around Portland. Oh, and petting every dog I can as I’m walking down the street, dreaming of the day I can get my own! 🙂
I listen to country music pretty much all day, every day!
I love dancing to sassy, girly songs where I can bring out my personality and ham it up.
I grew up in Happy Valley, OR, and I have one older sister. She has two little boys that are the sweetest!
Someone once told me if you work hard and stay true, enough people will believe in you. Hard work, patience, and staying true to yourself can lead to amazing opportunities.
Spaghetti and meatballs, hummus and chips, and guacamole. I might’ve cheated by combining some of those, but you can’t have one without the other!
I’m a sucker for The Bachelor/Bachelorette and watch those series religiously. I also love suspenseful shows like Dexter and Prison Break. As for movies, I don’t really have a favorite but I love lighthearted rom-coms and comedies.