3rd Season • From Portland, Oregon • Attended Linfield College
- When did you start dancing?
I started dancing when I was a young girl! I started taking ballet when I was about 4 or 5 years old.
- What got you started dancing?
My mom put me in dance class when I was a young girl and I never stopped!
- What is your favorite memory as a dancer?
My favorite memory is becoming a BlazerDancer. I’ll never forget my first reveal night and all the feels when my picture popped up on the screen!
- What is your favorite song to dance to?
I love a good sassy jazz! We learned a dance to Confident last season and it was one of my favorites!
- Who is your all-time favorite Blazer?
- Other than dancing, what are your hobbies/talents?
I really enjoy cooking. I’m always cooking my family dinner and making treats for after!
- What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing! I definitely can’t but that doesn’t stop me from singing along to all my favorite songs.
- What is your favorite part about Portland?
There are so many things I love about Portland. The food, the people, even the weather. I know there’s a ton of rain but it’s so nice to get all of the different seasons and watch the leaves change.
- Where is your favorite place to eat in Portland?
Anywhere that has brunch! I could eat eggs benedict everyday.
- What is your favorite movie?
I think I’ve seen the movie Brooklyn 5 times since it came out! I’m always in the mood for a good comedy too!
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve traveled, and why?
The most interesting place I’ve ever traveled is Venice! I think most would agree the whole city itself is pretty magical. It’s the perfect place to get lost which is bound to happen and even though it’s small, you’ll never see it all.
- If you could time travel back to one decade, what period would you choose?
Hmm, I wouldn’t totally hate to see my boys of NSYNC in concert again so I’d say take me back to the ‘90s and early 2000s!
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people talk during movies! I hate it when you’re in the theatre and people are talking behind you!
- If you could befriend one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Emilia Clarke! She is so funny and free-spirited and is such a talented actress!
- If your life had a motto, what would it be?
“If you think it, you can do it.”
FILL IN THE BLANK
“When I’m not dancing and I have a free night, I’m Grabbing dinner with friends or family! I love spending time with the people I love and there’s so much good food in Portland!”
“My teammates are my favorite part about dancing at the Moda Center on a game night.”
“The best part of being a BlazerDancer is being able to keep dancing! Most people aren’t able to keep dancing after college and I’m really grateful that I have the opportunity to keep doing what I love and to cheer on my favorite team!”
“People would never believe me, but I actually like Learning about history! Some of my favorite classes in college were history classes. Over the summer I went to an archaeological dig site in Greece and it was really fascinating!”
“You won’t believe that I’ve never seen Star Wars. Ha ha, I’m not a big sci-fi fan.”
“Instagram is the most used app on my phone.”
“Beyonce is the best concert I’ve ever seen in person.”
“I’ve never been to Spain, but I really want go.”