- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I have taught elementary and preschool. It is so special to work with young kids and help them gain an excitement for learning! Currently, I teach cheerleading and dance camps throughout the Northwest.
University of Oregon Major: Elementary Education
Minor: Special Education Portland State University
Master’s: Early Childhood and Elementary Education
I love hiking! We are so lucky to be surrounded by some of the most magnificent hikes here in the Pacific Northwest. Also, I am no Pablo Picasso but I enjoy painting. It is so fun to fill a blank canvas!
All music! The type of music I listen to changes with how I’m feeling and what I’m doing that day. However, you’ll probably hear country music and off-key singing coming out of my car windows.
I’ll dance to anything coming through the speakers!
I spent most of my childhood in Eugene. I have one little brother.
If you want it, go for it! In whatever you do, stay true to you.
Only three?! I love all food, but I would have to choose sushi, raspberries and chocolate ice cream.
The Big Bang Theory and Breakfast at Tiffany’s