- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I’m a Certified Public Accountant, work for a promotions agency and also teach Barre classes!
Washington State University (GO COUGS!) Major: Accounting Minors: Economics and Hospitality Business Management.
Barre3, spending time with my family and traveling
Pop, Country, hip-hop, EDM…..almost anything!
Anything CHRIS BROWN! Beyoncé and Missy Elliott are also my favorites!
I grew up in Spokane, WA and have one older sister, Jessica (I wish we lived closer!!)
Life is too short to be unhappy – so don’t stress the small stuff, remember that everything always works out the way it’s supposed to, and just do something each day that makes you happy!
Tacos, Pretzels w/ hummus, and COFFEE- if that counts 🙂
My favorite TV show is the Bachelor/Bachelorette. My favorite movie is The Notebook (so basic, I know…).