2nd Season • From Salem • Attended Western Oregon University
- When did you start dancing?
3 years old
- What got you started dancing?
My mom put me in a ballet class when I was little – then I just never stopped dancing.
- What is your favorite memory as a dancer?
Performing at my first Blazer game!!
- What is your favorite song to dance to?
Usher – DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love
- Who is your all-time favorite Blazer?
Brandon Roy but Damian is quickly gaining on him!
- Other than dancing, what are your hobbies/talents?
Snowboarding, wakeboarding, boating, traveling, hiking
- What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I had a good singing voice
- What is your favorite part about Portland?
The restaurants, wine and the fact that I’m one hour from both the beach and the mountain.
- Where is your favorite place to eat in Portland?
Andina is one of them, but I can’t choose just one favorite!
- What is your favorite movie?
Any action or war movie! I’m not much of a chick flick kind of girl.
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve traveled, and why?
Japan – The culture there is much different from America.
- If you could time travel back to one decade, what period would you choose?
The 1950s – I love the fashion trends in that era.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Public bathroom toilet paper ripping off every square. The worst!!
- If you could befriend one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Denzel Washington – I love his movies and think he would have a lot of interesting life experiences to share.
- If your life had a motto, what would it be?
People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
FILL IN THE BLANK
“When I’m not dancing and I have a free night, I’m watching a movie or out at happy hour.”
“Engaging with the crowd and the rush of performing is my favorite part about dancing at the Moda Center on a game night.”
“The best part of being a BlazerDancer is the friendships with teammates and performing for the best 20,000 fans in the NBA.”
“People would never believe me, but I actually like skydiving. I enjoy doing adventurous things that raise my adrenaline.”
“You won’t believe that I’ve never stopped sleeping with my baby blanket. Don’t judge me!”
“Google Maps and Snapchat are the most used apps on my phone.”
“Kenney Chesney and Rascal Flatts is the best concert I’ve ever seen in person.”
“I’ve never been to Australia, but I really want go.”