- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I am an Operations Manager for a multi-unit Dental Office.
I graduated from the University of Idaho (Go Vandals!) with a degree in Business Marketing.
My most favorite activity is spending every free moment with my son and husband. We love watching him grow and learn!
I enjoy listening to hip-hop and R&B most.
I love to dance to fast, upbeat music. There is something about a high-energy song that really helps me get in the groove.
I grew up in Vancouver, WA and have one sister who is a year older than me.
The best piece of advice I’ve ever received is that it’s okay to make mistakes. We live in a world that constantly says we have to be perfect but if we’re able to own our mistakes and be honest about them, we can learn and grow so much more!
Tomatoes, pizza and chocolate! Yum!
My favorite TV show of all time is One Tree Hill and my favorite movie is Cool Runnings.