1st Season • From Waldorf, MD • Attended Virginia Tech
- When did you start dancing?
I started dancing when I was 7 years old.
- What got you started dancing?
As a kid I was always dancing around and putting on shows for anyone who would watch. After multiple failed attempts in sports, my mom realized I wasn’t quite a natural athlete. She signed me up for my first dance class and I fell in love. The rest is history.
- What is your favorite memory as a dancer?
My favorite dance memory is without a doubt auditioning for and making the BlazerDancers.
- What is your favorite song to dance to?
“Shoop” – Salt-N-Pepa
- Who is your all-time favorite Blazer?
- Other than dancing, what are your hobbies/talents?
I love practicing yoga, teaching barre classes, and making delicious smoothie bowls. I’m also pretty kick-butt at old-school hip-hop karaoke.
- What talent do you wish you had?
- What is your favorite part about Portland?
Oh my gosh, THE FOOD!!
- Where is your favorite place to eat in Portland?
I’m new to the city, but so far my favorite has been Dove Vivi Pizza.
- What is your favorite movie?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve traveled, and why?
The Daintree Rainforest in Queensland, Australia; it’s the world’s oldest rainforest and is absolutely beautiful.
- If you could time travel back to one decade, what period would you choose?
The roaring 20s!
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Rudeness. Let’s all be kind to each other.
- If you could befriend one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Jimmy Fallon! I think he is the funniest human alive.
- If your life had a motto, what would it be?
Feel the fear and do it anyway.
FILL IN THE BLANK
“When I’m not dancing and I have a free night, I’m curled up reading a good book”
“The energy from the fans is my favorite part about dancing at the Moda Center on a game night.”
“The best part of being a BlazerDancer is getting to do what I love every week with a group of amazing ladies.”
“People would never believe me, but I actually like to meditate.”
“You won’t believe that I’ve never held a grudge.”
“Google Maps is the most used app on my phone.”
“NSYNC is the best concert I’ve ever seen in person.”
“I’ve never been to Hawaii, but I really want go.”