1st Season • From Honolulu • Attended OSU
- When did you start dancing?
I started dancing when I was 3 years old.
- What got you started dancing?
My parents started me in Ballet classes in Preschool.
- What is your favorite memory as a dancer?
I think my favorite memory was performing “I love Rock n Roll” at Reser Stadium at Oregon State, it was such a fun routine with my favorite group of girls and the entire stadium was singing along!
- What is your favorite song to dance to?
I love any upbeat sassy song!
- Who is your all-time favorite Blazer?
I’m a big Damian Lillard fan!
- Other than dancing, what are your hobbies/talents?
I love to bake and cook, and go to the beach with my family and friends.
- What talent do you wish you had?
I really wish I could sing!
- What is your favorite part about Portland?
I think the coziness of the big city is my favorite. When the weather is gloomy, and the city lights are on, with genuinely great people- it’s an amazing place to be.
- Where is your favorite place to eat in Portland?
I love Cheryl’s on 12th!
- What is your favorite movie?
I love Pearl Harbor – I cry every time!
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve traveled, and why?
I competed in a dance competition in Japan and it was amazing! The city is so clean and the people are so polite and funny! The cuisine is incredible, fresh and authentic!
- If you could time travel back to one decade, what period would you choose?
I would have loved to live in the 50s!
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
I can’t stand when people don’t say thank you!
- If you could befriend one celebrity, who would it be and why?
I would love to befriend Carrie Underwood! She’s an amazing singer and a strong woman with a beautiful family. She truly is the epitome of a role model!
- If your life had a motto, what would it be?
FILL IN THE BLANK
“When I’m not dancing and I have a free night, I’m cuddled up on the couch with my friends watching a movie.”
“The rush of Opening, when the player line-up is being announced and the crowd is jumping on their feet is my favorite part about dancing at the Moda Center on a game night.”
“The best part of being a BlazerDancer is having the opportunity to share my passion of dance with Rip City. I’m blessed to be able to do what I love every time I step foot on that court.”
“People would never believe me, but I actually like to do very outdoorsy things like hike and camp.”
“You won’t believe that I’ve never seen a Star Wars movie before.”
“Snapchat is the most used app on my phone.”
“Luke Bryant is the best concert I’ve ever seen in person.”
“I’ve never been to Europe, but I really want go.”