- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I work in Admissions at a University.
Oregon State University (Go Beavers!) I majored in Digital Media Communications.
I love to go to Home Goods! I love decorating and doing little DIY projects in my free time! I also love to go to the beach and hike! Always love to get out of the house and just explore!
I love anything that I can dance to, but my favorites have to be hip-hop and jazz.
I love any songs by Rihanna, and I also love old pump-up Rock songs!
I grew up in Honolulu, Hawaii. Very blessed to have grown up on a beautiful island. I have a younger sister who will be a freshman in college next year and an older half-sister who lives in Mexico!
My dad always told me to give nothing short of 100 percent into whatever I do!
I would easily choose strawberries, cookie dough and avocados!
I love CSI: Miami. I always try to solve the mystery first! My favorite movie would be The Best of Me.