- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I work for a nonprofit that makes design and design education accessible to the general public. We work to share the importance of design because it influences everyone, whether you notice it or not! I love working in the built environment industry, and hope to eventually design and build spaces.
I studied architecture and sustainability at Portland State. Woo Viks!
Basically any form of outdoor rec (especially swimming in the ocean), anything that involves animals and… hmmm… bocce ball is really fun?! I’ve also been getting back into video editing and I love it!
It changes very often, especially depending on the season, but right now I love SZA’s new album and all R&B, also all 70s music and live music.
Put on any female artist and it’ll get me goin! Also any Major Lazer song or Caribbean influenced beat.
Born and raised in San Diego with one older sister. Special shout out to my sis, aka the best person in the world!
Nothing great ever comes easy. You will never grow if everything is handed to you.
Olive bread, cheese & salami (forever my fave combo).
I tend to get way too invested in characters and the storyline… which is why it’s best for me to stick to comedy, but realistically, all I want to watch is sci-fi, action and thriller. First season of True Detective is really great! Also, Rush Hour 2 all day, every day.