- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
I am currently in my last year of naturopathic medical school. I am hoping to set-up an integrative practice after graduation using natural approaches for preventative and chronic health care and athletic performance.
I attended Pepperdine University to study Political Science, Pre-Health and Dispute Resolution. Now I am in my final year of a Naturopathic Medicine Doctoral Program.
Enjoying the natural beauty of where we live with my amazing partner and pup, international travel, and trying new foods around Portland.
Currently I am loving 90s throwbacks, but truly, I enjoy just about anything! My radio list goes between classic rock, top 40, alternative and hip hop.
Anything with a good beat!
I grew up in Tigard, OR with two incredible older brothers.
You have the choice to decide whether something is scary or the greatest adventure yet to be had!
Mac and cheese, tacos and gelato.
My favorite TV shows and movies are always changing… I really like Blindspot and Nashville this year, and I absolutely loved Wonder Woman!