2nd Season • From Tigard • Attended U of O
- When did you start dancing?
I started dancing when I was 5 years old.
- What got you started dancing?
I had the same dream as thousands of little girls, to be a ballerina!
- What is your favorite memory as a dancer?
Easily it is the moment I made the BlazerDancers my first year! It’s been a dream of mine since I was a younger girl and the feeling was indescribable.
- What is your favorite song to dance to?
I love music, so choosing one song is so difficult. I have always loved dancing to rock music.
- Who is your all-time favorite Blazer?
Arvydas Sabonis, I had a crush on him when I was a little girl. He is so tall!
- Other than dancing, what are your hobbies/talents?
I enjoy baking!
- What talent do you wish you had?
Painting, my grandma was a beautiful artist.
- What is your favorite part about Portland?
- Where is your favorite place to eat in Portland?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve traveled, and why?
Salzburg, Austria. I was there for 4 days and it rained the entire time. Oddly enough, nothing made me happier than having that little taste of home.
- If you could time travel back to one decade, what period would you choose?
1920s, England, Downton Abbey style!
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Rain drops falling on the back of my neck. Something Oregonians will understand!
- If you could befriend one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Jimmy Fallon, because I love to laugh!
- If your life had a motto, what would it be?
No Day but Today.
FILL IN THE BLANK
“When I’m not dancing and I have a free night, I’m either hanging out with my friends in downtown or watching Friends.”
“Having my family at the game is my favorite part about dancing at the Moda Center on a game night.”
“The best part of being a BlazerDancer is the girls on the team! Love you ladies!”
“People would never believe me, but I actually like Star Wars, Star Trek, Indiana Jones, and the Lord of the Rings.”
“You won’t believe that I’ve never been to a Timbers game.”
“Snapchat is the most used app on my phone.”
“Backstreet Boys is the best concert I’ve ever seen in person.”
“I’ve never been to Australia, but I really want go.”