- Do you have a job outside of the BlazerDancers? If so, what do you do? If not, in what industry are you interested in working in the future?
- What college did you attend and what was your major?
- What are a few of your favorite activities outside of dance?
- What types of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite songs to dance to?
- In what city did you grow up and how many siblings do you have?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
- If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite TV show and movie?
Yes, I have a couple. I work full time for a small business consulting firm as their Operations Coordinator. I am also a coach for a local high school dance team. My goal is to build a career in project management or consulting.
I attended and graduated from the University of Oregon (Let’s go Ducks!) and was a Psychology Major with a Business Minor.
Outside of dance I really enjoy traveling and little adventures here and there. This offseason I spent 7 weeks abroad, traveling Europe, and have various trips around the states this fall and winter that I am looking forward to!
This depends on the mood, but I really enjoy hard rock music when I work out! Red Hot Chili Peppers, the older Linkin Park, ACDC, etc… I listen to just about everything, except country… but it’s growing on me.
This is very specific, but “Welcome to the Jungle” is one of my favorites! I can’t tell you how many routines I’ve done to this song, but it’s a classic and perfect for a thrash jazz routine, which is my favorite style!
I grew up in Tigard and have two brothers.
“Work hard. Support your teammates.” This advice didn’t come from my dance training, however, it’s resonated with me ever since receiving it. You can’t help but to feel entirely motivated when you think of its simplicity. It comes down to just that; if you work hard and support your teammates, at dance, at work, at home, you are bound to be fulfilled and successful.
Bacon, pizza, watermelon.
For my favorite TV show, it’s a tie between FRIENDS and Game of Thrones (complete opposites, I know). And for a movie, I am a sucker for romantic comedies, so my favorite is About Time.