1st Season • From Portland • Attended PSU
- When did you start dancing?
I started dancing when I was in second grade.
- What got you started dancing?
My mom wanted me to grow up being involved in something so she would always put me in camps until I found something I really enjoyed. After my first dance camp I was hooked.
- What is your favorite memory as a dancer?
I don’t have one specific memory but I absolutely love to perform and remember many of my big performances.
- What is your favorite song to dance to?
Any pop icon from the 90s!
- Who is your all-time favorite Blazer?
- Other than dancing, what are your hobbies/talents?
I love doing different types of exercise like barre and spin!
- What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing! I always sing in my car but I know that I’m completely tone deaf.
- What is your favorite part about Portland?
I love how diverse Portland is and there’s always something to do.
- Where is your favorite place to eat in Portland?
Por Que No
- What is your favorite movie?
A tie between Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Singin’ in the Rain.
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve traveled, and why?
I haven’t done much traveling but I love Hawaii mostly because it’s sunny and warm.
- If you could time travel back to one decade, what period would you choose?
I would choose the 1950’s because that’s the decade when Singin’ in the Rain was released and I love all the theatrics and choreography in it.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I absolutely cannot handle a tangled cord.
- If you could befriend one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Audrey Hepburn because of all the work she did with UNICEF to help others and I love her movies.
- If your life had a motto, what would it be?
Prove them wrong.
FILL IN THE BLANK
“When I’m not dancing and I have a free night, I’m watching Netflix with my family and my dog.”
“The fans are my favorite part about dancing at the Moda Center on a game night.”
“The best part of being a BlazerDancer is getting to wear all the uniforms and learning all of the routines!”
“People would never believe me, but I actually like being lazy and doing nothing all day.”
“You won’t believe that I’ve never traveled outside the US.”
“Snapchat/Instagram are the most used apps on my phone.”
“Britney Spears is the best concert I’ve ever seen in person.”
“I’ve never been to Europe, but I really want go.”